How do I set the speedometer range to read 0 to 90mph? There is not much of a threat of my 2003 yukon needing the 0 to 180 range the pro version shows.
Speedometer range 0 to 90 mph
- 164 Views
- Last Post 26 July 2018
With Pro version you could create "combined" parameter with customized range.
- open Current data
- go to Comby section and click Add
- set a name (like "My speed") and click Add combined command
- find and set check box on "Vehicle speed" and click "Confirm selection"
- click "edit icon" next to the "Vehicle speed"
- change "Max" parameter and click Ok
- (optionally) change number of "zones", for max 90, it should be 9 zones for a good look
- click Save option (upper right corner)
Use this custom parameter instead of the default
- All Categories
- Trouble codes
- News and Announcements
- Bluetooth / WiFi OBD-II adapters
- Installation and work at Android devices
- Installation and work at iPhone and iPad
- Vehicle connection and settings
- User feedback
- Site and forum