1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
- 1.1. Public offer (hereinafter referred to as the "Offer") is a public offer of the Seller addressed to an indefinite circle of persons, to conclude with the Seller a contract for the sale of goods by remote means (hereinafter referred to as the "Contract") on the terms and conditions contained in this Offer, including all Applications.
- 1.2. Order of the Goods on the site - the positions indicated by the Buyer from the assortment of the Goods offered for sale, when processing the application for purchasing the Goods on the site
2. GENERAL REGULATIONS
- 2.1. Order by the Buyer of the Goods placed on the site means that the Buyer agrees with all conditions of this Offer.
- 2.2. The administration of the site has the right to make changes to the Offer without notifying the Buyer.
- 2.3. The period of validity of the Offer is unlimited, unless otherwise indicated on the website site.
- 2.4. The Seller provides the Buyer with complete and reliable information about the Goods, including information on the main consumer properties of the Goods, the place of manufacture, as well as information about the warranty period and the expiry date of the Goods on the Internet shop site, in the section
3. PRICE OF GOODS
- 3.1. The price of the Goods is listed on the site
- 3.2. The Seller has the right to unilaterally change the price for any position of the Goods.
- 3.3. In the event of a change in the price for the ordered Goods, the Seller agrees to inform the Buyer about the price change of the Goods within 3 days.
- 3.4. The Buyer has the right to confirm or cancel the Purchase Order for the Goods, if the price is changed by the Seller after the Order is made.
- 3.5. Change by the Seller of the price for the Goods paid by the Buyer is not allowed.
- 3.6. The seller specifies the delivery price of the Goods on the site or informs the Buyer when placing an order by the Operator.
- 3.7. The obligations of the Buyer for payment of the Goods shall be deemed fulfilled from the moment the Seller receives the funds.
- 3.8. Calculations between the Seller and the Buyer for the Goods are made in the ways indicated on the site
- 4.1. The order of the Goods is carried out by the Buyer through the Operator through the service of the site
4.2. When registering on the website of the Internet store, the Buyer shall provide the following registration information:
- 4.2.1. surname, name, patronymic of the Buyer or the person (recipient) indicated by him;
- 4.2.2. the address where the Goods should be delivered (if the delivery is to the address of the Buyer);
- 4.2.3. E-mail address;
- 4.2.4. contact number.
- 4.3. The quantity of the Goods chosen by the Buyer shall be indicated in the Buyer's Basket on the website of the Internet store.
- 4.4. If the Seller needs additional information, he has the right to request it from the Buyer. In the event that the Buyer does not provide the necessary information, the Seller shall not be liable for the Goods chosen by the Buyer.
- 4.5. Acceptance by the Buyer of the terms of this Offer is made by entering the relevant data in the registration form by the Buyer on the website
- 4.6. The Seller is not responsible for the content and authenticity of the information provided by the Buyer when placing the Order.
- 4.7. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided when completing the Order.
- 4.8. The contract of purchase and sale by remote means between the Seller and the Buyer is considered concluded from the moment of payment by the Buyer of the order.
5. DELIVERY AND TRANSFER OF THE GOODS TO THE BUYER
- 5.1. The Seller renders the Buyer services for the delivery of the Goods by one of the ways indicated on the site, depending on the choice of the country of the Buyer site
- 5.2. The place of delivery of the Goods is indicated by the Buyer in the execution of the Purchase Order.
- 5.3. The term of delivery of the Goods to the Buyer consists of the processing time of the order and the delivery time.
- 5.4. The Delivered Goods shall be transferred to the Buyer, and in the absence of the Buyer, to any person who presented a receipt or other document confirming the conclusion of the Agreement or the delivery of the Goods.
- 5.5. Information about the Goods is brought to the attention of the Buyer in the technical documentation attached to the Goods, on the labels, by marking or otherwise, accepted for certain types of goods.
* Read carefully the text of the public offer, and if you do not agree with any point of the offer, you are entitled to refuse to purchase the Goods provided by the Seller.