O2 Sensor Heater Circuit. I got the above Trouble Codes but on the general information on the app menu it states that this car does not conform to any obd standard and the protocol is 4.
P0135 Toyota Ipsum 2008
- 123 Views
- Last Post 16 December 2020
Please just note, that answer “Not OBD compliant” is specified with OBD-II as one of the standard answers for standard PID 1C ... whatever it supposed to be
Protocol 4 (ISO 14230-4 KWP), as well as any other 9 protocols from default app settings, is one of the protocols covered by OBD-II standard.
- All Categories
- Trouble codes
- News and Announcements
- Bluetooth / WiFi OBD-II adapters
- Installation and work at Android devices
- Installation and work at iPhone and iPad
- Vehicle connection and settings
- User feedback
- Site and forum