20 March 2019
- Last edited 27 October 2020
Indicates increasing time for front oxygen sensor (Bank 1, Sensor 1: input of catalytic converter) to get operating condition/temperature after the cold start. Usually means brakes or shortcuts in- or out- sensor wiring.
- Check Engine dashboard light is ON
- Possible increased fuel consumption
- O2 sensor heater wiring or connectors issues
- Faulty O2 sensor heater element
Severity - low
Does not require immediate replacement, but in a log time perspective could lead to spark plugs foul-out. Increasing fuel consumption and pollution.
- Check and replace, if required, front oxygen sensor
- Check and replace, if required, wiring of front oxygen sensor