Stop working. Everything is connected and correct( green light). After a while stop working and show me that message: inCarDoc Failed to connect to WiFi reader 1. NB! Make sure you're connecting to OBD-II WiFi reader. 2. Make sure OBD-II WiFi reader is in the car's OBD-Il slot and also is displayed in the Wi-fi list of connections.
inCarDoc Failed to connect to WiFi reader
- 779 Views
- Last Post 20 March 2023
John Peter posted this 20 March 2023 - Last edited 20 March 2023
- All Categories
- Trouble codes
- News and Announcements
- Bluetooth / WiFi OBD-II adapters
- Installation and work at Android devices
- Installation and work at iPhone and iPad
- Vehicle connection and settings
- User feedback
- Site and forum
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Hi ! Which company takes services for writing and editing personal statements on residency .
- 2 Hi ! I need software for my business
- 3 App
- 4 www.kingtrust.to Buy Cheapest Cloned Cards atm pin Fuzllz ssn DOB DL Scan with legit carding sites .
- 5 www.kingtrust.to Dumps with Pin 101/201/ Cloned Cards 4 pin good balance Carding Forums 2023