Is it possible to remove air bag alarm by this one?
How to use when we wanna remove some alarm on dashboard
- 221 Views
- Last Post 3 weeks ago
Please note (as stated in the description) that App mostly supports parameters and ECU's specified with OBD-II standard, that is Engine and Emission systems (Check Engine dashboard light).
Unfortunately other car systems like service reminders, ABS, ESP, SRS (air bag) etc. do not covered with any standard. Implementation could be very different for various make-model-year.
Recent version of inCarDoc app for Andoid might read some "additional" errors via "Extended diagnostics" for some recent car models, but we need to know exact mode/year and protocol of your car, to let you know if it supported. Please also note that support of extended car systems possible only with high quality adapters, most of $3-$10 adapters can't run extended diagnostics.
After check with free inCarDoc version, clearing of detected "Extended diagnostics" errors might be completed with inCarDoc Pro fro Android.
With issues or questions related to car diagnostics, please send us results with Save-Send option directly from the Diagnostics screen . In the letter please note to explain the case as well as car model year info.
- All Categories
- Trouble codes
- News and Announcements
- Bluetooth / WiFi OBD-II adapters
- Installation and work at Android devices
- Installation and work at iPhone and iPad
- Vehicle connection and settings
- User feedback
- Site and forum
- 1 BRING BACK LOST LOVER SPELLS WITH MAMA TAMARAH +27760112044 ZIMBAMBE NAMIBIA ZAMBIA UK USA CANADA
- 2 Turn off error light
- 3 The best and unusual cars for family travel road trip cars
- 4 How to Make Sure Your Car Lasts Longer
- 5 +256776880745 I WANT MY WIFE HUSBAND BACK! Powerful Lost Love Spell Caster In Massachusetts USA UK..