While the application is running in the background, it is possible to enable widgets that will be displayed on the screen. After adding such a widget to the list I can't edit it or delete it from this list. I am asking for instructions on how to do it.
How to edit widget
- 351 Views
- Last Post 15 October 2018
Sorry, unfortunately the functionality not completed yet.
Will add edit/remove features with one of the releases this month.
I am also waiting for this feature.. Currently I have to delete the App and setup new overlay widget..
Can't wait to check new edit feature :-).
- All Categories
- Trouble codes
- News and Announcements
- Bluetooth / WiFi OBD-II adapters
- Installation and work at Android devices
- Installation and work at iPhone and iPad
- Vehicle connection and settings
- User feedback
- Site and forum