Anyone tried to use de App with the "Engie Device"?
- 509 Views
- Last Post 11 January 2018
Link points two adapters: "for Android" and "for iOS"
Unfortunately there are no detailed technical specification on listed adapters, but could guess that
"for Android" is generic ELM327 adapter with Bluetooth 2.0 support, and it should be compatible with Android version of OBD Car Doctor
"for iOS" is using BLE (Bluetooth 4.0) communication, that requires app to be adopted for exact adapter, and unfortunately neither Android nor iOS version of OBD Car Doctor was adopted or tested with Engie for iOS.
- All Categories
- Trouble codes
- News and Announcements
- Bluetooth / WiFi OBD-II adapters
- Installation and work at Android devices
- Installation and work at iPhone and iPad
- Vehicle connection and settings
- User feedback
- Site and forum