I have a Alfa GT with 2.0 JTS motor. Reading out is working fine. I'm only wondering what is meant with bank 1 and bank 2. Can you explain?
Does bank 1 stands for cilinder 1 (at the site of the passenger) and 4 and bank 2 for cilinder 2 and 3?
Definition bank 1 and bank 2
- 141 Views
- Last Post 23 October 2018
- All Categories
- Trouble codes
- News and Announcements
- Bluetooth / WiFi OBD-II adapters
- Installation and work at Android devices
- Installation and work at iPhone and iPad
- Vehicle connection and settings
- User feedback
- Site and forum