Takes lot time to define the protocol. Is it OK?
After pairing the phone with an adapter, you started the engine and run the application InCarDoc.
In the InCarDoc – Configuration chose the paired adapter. Possible connection messages may appear - "attempt 1 mode 1", then "init protocol", then start choosing the protocols "init protocol A" ... "NO DATA", "initprotocol 9" ... "NO DATA" and so on. Moves to the protocol number seven (for example) and then nothing happens. Have to wait for a few minutes. Takes lot time to define the protocol. Is it OK?
Recommendations: to understand what is happening, it is desirable to get a log file.
- put a tick at the "Debug logging" (Menu- Configuration-Logging)
- try to connect, and then send the log from the page Logging with a comment (duplicate the problem description) .
- Make sure that the power is supplied to the adapter (light)
- Ensure that other programs (and / or another phone) do not use the connection to the adapter
- Disable-enable Bluetooth and plug in / plug out the OBD-II adapter
Also, send the log file when the adapter is connected.