My car has a misfire but is not turning on the Check Engine Light and there are no Codes. How do I use the App to diagnose my misfire?
Ford Focus Mk2 2005 petrol engine misfire
- 125 Views
- Last Post 18 June 2018
inCarDoc posted this 18 June 2018
You might try to check some car's monitoring statistics, so could "Mode 6". If it's supported in your car might give some data on different parameters statistics, including the misfire.
You might check this with a separate tab under Diagnostics, that is named as "Mode 6", "Test data" depending on app version.
- All Categories
- Trouble codes
- News and Announcements
- Bluetooth / WiFi OBD-II adapters
- Installation and work at Android devices
- Installation and work at iPhone and iPad
- Vehicle connection and settings
- User feedback
- Site and forum
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 How to use when we wanna remove some alarm on dashboard
- 2 How to Check the History of a Used Car
- 3 (RSA +27 )0606804550 IN JANE FURSE ஜ ✆TRADITIONAL HEALER ➡ SANGOMA
- 4 Call Girls In Rajendra Place 9999667151 Escort ServiCe In Delhi NCR
- 5 (RSA +27 )0606804550 IN POLOKWANE ஜ ✆TRADITIONAL HEALER ➡ SANGOMA