2000 Chrysler with 214000 miles developed a P0171 code that won't clear using the incardoc device. Car had been running great and just suddenly started missing badly then died. Wait a few minutes and it will restart and run for a few minutes. Next day no problems except the 171 code won't clear.
Code won't clear
- 297 Views
- Last Post 12 July 2020
Please also note, that it's recommended to clear codes with stopped engine but full power on ECU
key ON (or II) position
- stop car's engine and switch key to ON (or II) position
- plug in adapter, check that it's powered
- connect from the app
- open Diagnostic page and wait finishing of reading
- use Clear button to clear the codes from ECU's memory
Please also note to clear errors only after fixing appropriate car's malfunctions, other case car will automatically rise errors again with the next self-test cycle.
If have issues please please use Feedback to send details and issue description
Hey, many thanks. It worked. Still don't know what the problem is, but runs great for the time being.
- All Categories
- Trouble codes
- News and Announcements
- Bluetooth / WiFi OBD-II adapters
- Installation and work at Android devices
- Installation and work at iPhone and iPad
- Vehicle connection and settings
- User feedback
- Site and forum