Content Tagged With:auto-news
1. The luxury discount of $10K. One way or another, it is worth recognizing that the reason for discounts is the current situation in the world. Car brands offer huge discounts and flexible payment terms for purchases and leasing.
2. 2020 Automotive Awards. There are a lot of car awards, and many of them are prestigious since the assessment is based not only on user experience but also on the opinion of experts.continue reading...
The Kona Electric is a versatile car suitable for everyday use, thanks to its capacity. Not so long ago, the model became a full-fledged part of the model range of Hyundai electric cars.
How does the driver's test drive go? Like everyone else - virtually.
One by one car is equipped with large multimedia displays. However, Nissan decided to surprisecontinue reading...
The Genesis GV80 SUV debuted online, in light of current events. However, his debut was not ignored at all. The car will be available with three engine options, three-wheel options and a wide range of body colours.
BMW is ready to focus on alternative powertrain systems, and in particular on hydrogen fuel cell technology. It comes as initial technical data of the transmission for BMW i Hydrogen NEXT.continue reading...
Will The Bentley Mulsanne Become An SUV?
Debut Of The 2021 Hyundai Elantra
Sales and Pre-orders
The BMW-group always was a great competitor for other carmakers and still pretends to be a leader. The companies' engineers develop huge and impressive concepts and series models of cars. The New BMW M2 Coupe, the BMW 4 Series Rendering, the i4 EV concept and even more are among the latest examples.continue reading...
- 2020 IIHS TOP Safety Picks
- Chicago Auto Show 2020
- DOE Partnership Expansion
- Palisade Wins Coveted Cars.com “Best of 2020” Award
- 2020 MotorWeek Drivers' Choice Awards
- Long-Term Ownership Value Awards from Kelley Blue Book
- Sonata ALG Redesign of the Year
BMW iNEXT has passed the next stage of development, namely testing in hot climatic conditions. In the previous test, iNEXT went through the Northern expanses of the Arctic circle, and now runs sandy trails in the Kalahari desert.continue reading...
Honda will showcase its range of electrified and connected technologies as part of the brand's new e:TECHNOLOGY direction at the 2020 Geneva Motor Show. This line will be the series of electrified new cars, as well as upgraded in this direction already more familiar models.continue reading...
- All Categories
- Trouble codes
- News and Announcements
- Bluetooth / WiFi OBD-II adapters
- Installation and work at Android devices
- Installation and work at iPhone and iPad
- Vehicle connection and settings
- User feedback
- Site and forum