Volvo is a safe car. Top Volvo cars
The automotive industry is improving daily, creating new opportunities. In today's car market, you can always find a good offer. It's difficult to choose a brand that will meet all needs 100%. Let's talk about Volvo in this article. It is a Swedish brand with traditions dating back to the early 20th century. Volvo is about safety. The cars of the brand won dozen of rewards for safety.
Cars of this brand meet all the requirements of motorists. The company's marketers position the models of their brand as ideal cars for the most demanding drivers who like to spend time in search of adventure.
What are the advantages of the Volvo?
Safety and reliability are the main advantages of the machine. However, you can find other pross. For example, cars delight with an elegant design. The exterior of the vehicle fully meets the requirements of modernity. The owners note a reliable engine and good running gear. The quality of Volvo cars is determined by trouble-free driving for many years.
- Volvo is about safety. Volvo cars not only meet all passenger safety requirements but are also looking for solutions that will protect other road users and the environment. The company's specialists consider security issues to be one of the highest priorities, so they pay a lot of attention to them.
- Volvo is about reliability. By buying a car from a trusted dealer, you can be sure that you are associated with a trouble-free model. Therefore, Volvo will not be able to disappoint you. The mentioned safety results, among other things, from reliable quality cars, require serious effort. Volvo has been defined as trouble-free driving for many years.
Let's look at several popular cars from the model range:
- Volvo XC90. The Volvo X-Si 90 is a large crossover of the premium segment with the possibility of installing a third row of seats. The car is based on an innovative, scalable Scalable Product Architecture (SPA) platform. It was tested on this model, after which it migrated to other vehicles of the manufacturer. On the crossover, the suspension received a completely independent architecture. Two wishbones in front and a full multi-link in the back. As for the ground clearance, it directly depends on the type of suspension. After restyling, all power units of the crossover received new settings and met the most stringent environmental standards "Euro 6d-TEMP". The car will be equipped with four different engines in the domestic market. Petrol Volvo XC90 will get a choice of two engines. Both are inline gasoline fours with a volume of 2 liters. The basic versions have 249 horsepower under the hood, and the older ones have 320. Diesel versions are also equipped with two-liter fours. They are capable of developing up to 235 horses.
- Volvo XC60. This is a mid-size compact crossover of premium class. Thanks to such a solid ground clearance, the car will overcome medium-weight off-road, drive on high curbs and maintain excellent smoothness. The Volvo XC60 is petrol two-liter turbocharged fours. Depending on the degree of boost, they develop 245 and 320 horsepower and 350 and 400 Nm of torque. A crossover weighing 2081 kg shoots up to a hundred in 5.9-6.8 seconds and continues ac up to 220-230 kilometers per hour. The crossover accelerates to hundreds in 7.2-8.4 seconds and will gain 205-220 km/h. Diesel engines have always been famous for excellent traction and economy. In such configurations, the car will consume 5.2-5.5 liters of diesel fuel per hundred in a combined cycle.
- Volvo XC40. The interior of the electric crossover completely repeats the design of a conventional car of this model. The car looks very modern inside. All control is carried out using a large touch screen. The Volvo XC40 will receive a smart multimedia system with a rich set of useful functions. This is a novelty for brand, who is based on a fairly popular crossover Volvo XC40 and runs entirely on electricity. XC40 Recharge P8 will be equipped with two electric motors. Together they will produce 408 horsepower. According to the manufacturer, it accelerates to 100km/h in 4.9 seconds. On one charge, the car will be able to travel 400 km. And the battery will be able to charge 80% in just 40 minutes, which is considered an excellent indicator.
The high demand for Volvo is explained, first of all, by the fact that specialists from Sweden engaged in the assembly and development of new models of this car adhere exclusively to the highest quality standards in their work.