The Most Fuel-Efficient Cars. Find and Compare Cars on our Portal
For all drivers worldwide fuel economy is one of the most important characteristics of vehicle choice. So let`s consider the top list of an economy and efficient cars.
1. Toyota Prius - returned 52 mpg overall, a significant improvement over the previous generation's 44 mpg. In addition, the car can drive solely on electric, usually up to about 25 mph.
3. Toyota Camry - standard 2.5-liter, the four-cylinder engine provides ample power and gets an impressive 32 mpg overall.
4. Kia Niro - this front-wheel-drive hybrid uses a 1.6-liter, four-cylinder engine, which, in conjunction with the electric drive unit, puts out a combined 139 hp.
5. Chevrolet Malibu - two four-cylinder turbo engines are offered: a 1.5-liter with a six-speed automatic—which got 29 mpg—and a more powerful and refined 2.0-liter backed by an eight-speed automatic.
6. Chevrolet Cruze - the diesel model returned an impressive 41 mpg overall and an outstanding 60 mpg on the highway.
7. Ford Fusion - 1.5- and 2.0-liter turbo four-cylinders are powerful enough, but neither has competitive fuel economy. A new high-end version, the Sport, is equipped with all-wheel drive and a 325-hp, 2.7-liter V6.
You can review a statistics data on official InCarDoc portal about the best consumption cars on the highway and in the city, the worst consumption cars etc.
In addition, with useful "Economizer" function from InCarDoc application, you can always increase fuel efficiency.