Super Bowl Car’s Advertisements
In recent years, advertising at the super bowl has gained a separate audience and has become popular around the world. This is a great way for a company to make a big statement about itself and its products. This year, several car brands presented their commercials.
- The GMC Hummer – another announcement of the model without showing it. The electronic Hummer is still a mystery.
- The 2020 Toyota Highlander – tells us several stories, The ad stars Cobie Smulders rescues people in trouble in a variety of stereotypical situations from movies. The ad reminds you why Highlander is special and what updates appeared in the upgraded model.
- Porsche Great car models – The guards start a race on Porsche cars of different years of release, for a thief who stole one of the Porsche cars. Uncomplicated plot and stylish shooting in the style of a Hollywood car chase. Not without a bit of humor.
- Hyundai Genesis - Advertising initially defines its consumers by demonstration of the premium-class cars. A woman very subtly makes fun of the types of guests at a luxury party, and then leaves in a Hyundai Genesis, the main idea of the video in the final phrase Somebody had to make luxury fun.
- Hyundai – ad with Chris Evans, John Krasinski, and Rachel Dratch, David Ortiz appeared here and talks about “Smart Pahk” (Smart Parking car) at all-new Sonata.
- Audi - Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) drives around the city and sings the song “Let it go” from Frozen.
- Jeep – for this ad Bill Murray is Groundhog Day's Phil Connors once again. This time, the recurring day is not so bad, because now Phil has a Jeep. He steals a Groundhog and goes on a journey.
- Kia - Inspirational speech from Josh Jacobs NFL star leading the car.