More About All-New Honda Jazz
Administrator posted this 14 February 2020
Any major car company that only released a car will not say anything bad, which is natural. Modern cars are really easy to control and productive. In addition, the trend towards electrification of successful previously released lines of cars, and all subsequent models, has made minor adjustments. However, what is really remarkable about the new car from Honda?
For the first time, the Jazz e:EV will be sold exclusively throughout Europe with an improved hybrid transmission. Moreover, 100% of major European sales for Honda will include electrified powertrains by 2022. Jazz e:HEV will be available throughout Europe in the summer of 2020.
- The e:HEV Hybrid goes with 3 drive modes (EC Drive; Hybrid Drive; Engine Drive);
- Two electric motors connected to a 1.5-litre DOHC i-VTEC petrol engine;
- 109 PS (80kW) and 253 Nm;
- 0-100 km/h in 9.4 seconds;
- Innovative fixed-gear transmission;
- Seamless Honda connectivity, including Apple CarPlay or Android Auto and Honda Personal Assistant;
- 10 airbags including NEW front centre airbag;
- Lithin-ion battery;
- Combined CO2 emissions from 102;
- Fuel Economy 62.8 mpg
In most urban driving conditions, optimal efficiency is achieved through a smooth transition between EV Drive and Hybrid Drive. For driving on expressways, Engine Drive is used, which is supplemented by an increase in peak power on demand from the electric motor for rapid acceleration.