Coming soon: Audi A1 Citycarver
The start of sales is scheduled for the end of autumn 2019
A compact city car can be trendy, progressive and assured. All those words are about the Audi A1 Citycarver. The new Audi A1 is a revolutionary model, which won’t leave you indifferent. Thereby its elevated body, the car drives easy on the country road and highways. Likewise, the Audi A1 Citycarve Review is worthy of your attention.
EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR
The body is based on the A1 Sportback and has adopted the sporty, taut body line with the broad track and short overhangs. Increased ground clearance, and as a consequence, increased cross-country, was achieved through the use of new suspension and wheels. Visually, the size of the wheels is emphasized by black wheel arches. The company offers Audi A1 Citycarve body in 9 colors. Optionally, the color of the roof is made in black or gray metallic.
The spacious interior and large trunk – are the two main things to mention. The car has enough space for passengers in the rear seats. The size of the trunk varies from 335 liters to 1090 liters (rear backs are folded down).
The dashboard is leaning to the driver, this decision provides convenient interacting. The MMI display (8.8 inches) and the ventilation system on the front passenger side are located on a surface under a black glass coating. In the context of equipping the interior of the new car, the company has emphasized individuality. Optional tooling is available in 4 equipment variants. Besides, the future owner of the Audi A1 Citycarver chooses the lighting package, material, and design of the car seats, and body colors.
Audi online services:
- MMI plus navigation
- Advanced voice control online
- Navigation With Google Earth ™
- Information about traffic, traffic lights
- Hybrid radio
- Myaudi app (tied to the owner's smartphone)
- Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- The premium sound system Bang & Olufsen 3D Sound
- Sensors control the situation in front of the car, (Parking-optional).
The filling of the new Audi A1 Citycarver will be launched in three versions. Two 3-cylinder engines and one 4-cylinder are paired with a manual transmission or with a robotic 7-speed S-tronic.
25 TFSI with 70 kW power output
- 3- cylinder
- 88 kg
- Combined fuel consumption in l/100 km: 5.2 (45.2 US mpg)
- Combined CO2 emissions in g/km: 119 (191.5 g/mi)
30 TFSI with 85 kW power output
- 3- cylinder
- Combined fuel consumption in l/100 km: 5.4–5.1 (43.6–46.1 US mpg)
- Combined CO2 emissions in g/km: 122–117 (196.3–188.3 g/mi)
35 TFSI с мощностью 110 кВт
- 4- cylinder
- Combined fuel consumption in l/100 km: 5.5–5.3 (42.8–44.4 US mpg)
- Combined CO2 emissions in g/km: 124–120 (199.6–193.1.y g/mi)