2020 Honda Odyssey Minor Updates for an Impressive Car
Honda's 2020 New York International Auto show exhibit will feature the world debut of its refreshed 2021 Odyssey. As is often the case, at first glance, the changes are not critical. However, the result is noticeable, especially for fans of the brand.
- powerful and efficient LED headlights;
- redesigned blackout grille topped by a chrome strip;
- redesigned lower front facia and fog light housings;
- new gloss-black trim under the rear window;
- newly designed 19-inch alloy wheels;
- auto-dimming side mirrors;
- second-row seatbacks fold flat for easier seat removal;
- new tri-color floor mats;
- illuminated USB ports;
- power lumbar support for the front passenger seat;
- Adaptive Cruise Control, Low-Speed Follow, and Pedestrian Emergency Braking;
Powered by a 3.5-litre i-VTEC™ V6 engine with 280 horsepower, Odyssey comes exclusively with Honda's advanced 10-speed automatic transmission along with push-button start.