The app connects to the mini obd2 scanner but I get no information once connected. No General information, nothing in dynamic parameters, no diagnostics trouble codes or fuel economiser. In fact all 4 are greyed out. This is with the Pro version. My car is a 2003 BMW m3. Thank you in advance for your help.
- 55 Views
- Last Post 22 May 2018
If all listed parameters are greyed out, means app does not connected to adapter or car's ECU... appropriated dialog box with issue description should pop-up ones test is completed. Please note, that it might take some time to test all connection options.
To help you with troubleshooting we might need to review the connection protocol. Please
- for Android - follow the instructions from "Not able to read value"
- for iOS - just use (left) Menu - Feedback
please do not forget repeat issue description in a letter and details of your OBD adapter (type, model name, link to the specifications)
- All Categories
- Trouble codes
- News and Announcements
- Bluetooth / WiFi OBD-II adapters
- Installation and work at Android devices
- Installation and work at iPhone and iPad
- Vehicle connection and settings
- User feedback
- Site and forum