Indicates detection of invalid voltage of pulse signal from the ignition coil(s). Usually means brakes or shortcuts of inner our outer ignition coils or pack wiring. Errors from P0351 to P0362 address to the circuit issues of a specific coil(cylinder) number from 1 to 12.
- Check Engine dashboard light is ON
- Possible lack of power and car dynamic
- Possible engine stalling issues
- Could be accompanied with misfire DTCs: P0300, P0301, P0302, etc.
- Faulty ignition coil(s) or coil pack(s)
- Coil's primary/secondary circuit wiring or connectors issues
- Faulty ignition system relay
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM) or firmware
Severity - major
Does not have immediate danger effect, but high risk of engine stalling and low drivability. With a time could lead other systems malfunctioning and increasing of repair casts.
- Inspect and fix or replace, if required, primary/secondary circuit wiring and connectors connectors
- Pay attention to specific (x) coil if pointed with accompany P030x or P035x errors
- Check and replace, if required, coil(s)
- Test or replace, Powertrain Control Module (PCM) or firmware