What is an 02 censor heater circuit bank fault (PO135)?
Fault PO135 Mercedes
- 97 Views
- Last Post 06 February 2019
I've got this for my Nissan and solve it, it means your first (bank1) oxygen sensor (the first on catalyst pot) is not working. From my experience you need to check if the correct voltage is on the harness, check if the wire is not cut somewhere, and check the fuses, and if it's not working change it, For mine, it was the fuses that was not working and the wire has no voltage in the signal wire.
- All Categories
- Trouble codes
- News and Announcements
- Bluetooth / WiFi OBD-II adapters
- Installation and work at Android devices
- Installation and work at iPhone and iPad
- Vehicle connection and settings
- User feedback
- Site and forum